Entry Requirement: S.S.C or equivalent
Terminal Objective: At the end or the course the student will be equipped with skills necessary to build a career in housekeeping in local and international hotels.
Enabling Objective: The student will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge about hotel and accommodation.
- Learn about laundry service.
- Have an idea about the necessary equipment and cleaning agents.
- Learn about care and maintenance of premises.
- Appreciate design
- Acquire knowledge about first aid, health and hygiene.
- Learn about safety and security.
- Learn about the culture and heritage of Bangladesh.
- Communicate in English.
- Develop interactive skills.
- Acquire relevant computer skills.
Career Prospect: After the completion of this course, the student can expect to get employed as Room steward/Stewardess in a local or international hotel or rest house. Industrial Attachment Component The main purpose of this component is to provide further knowledge on the major subjects-Food and Beverage Production, Food and Beverage Services, Bakery and Pastry Production, Front Office Secretarial Operations, Housekeeping and Laundry Operations, Travel Agency and Tour Operations. This part of the Training effectively increases the quality of service and enables the learner to get accustomed to the working environment.