Parvez A. Chowdhury
National Hotel & Tourism Training Institute
Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
Bir Uttam A K Khandokar Road
83-88, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Tel : +880-2-9899288-91; Fax : +880-2-8811150
Mr. Chowdhury started his career in BPC in 1986. and performed his responsibilities successfully in various discipline during his long span of involvement with Tourism Industry.
He made himself a professional in Tourism with multi dimensional experience of training in home and abroad such as:
- Orientation Training in UK and Scotland on production procedure of whisky and duty free operation in London Heathrow, Stansted and City of London Airport, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Tourism Marketing Planning Course from West Flanders Economics Studies (WES) Brugges, Belgium with honor securing 78% marks.
- Event Management & Productivity Course from Malaysia.
- Project Planning & Management Course from Planning Academy securing A+ grading carrying 85% narks.
- Public Procurement Management Course of CPTU under the Ministry of Planning.
- Played Counterpart role with UK based Tourism Expert in FAO funded project titled Integrated Resource Development of Sundarbans Forest for 6 (six) month’s in Sundarbans under a project of Forest Department.